TrendsEnt is devoted to simplifying the intricacies of sharing music with one’s social network.
The original version of Candy involves the completion of a backend, scalable foundation for the application.
This MVP version will feature a functional feed of the songs posted by one’s social network with the ability to ‘like’, ‘comment’ and ‘cue’ posts. The discover tab will allow for users to find the most posted songs amongst all Candy users. The third tab is for posting music. Songs can be posted (30 seconds of a song from iTunes API preview) and accompanied by album artwork (default), a photo, or a video (15 seconds). Videos posted will have the ability to end, repeat, or play backwards at the end of 15 seconds. Filters may be applied to photos and videos. Users will have the ability to tag users in their posts, as well as ‘recommend’ followers for songs (users are not tagged in post when recommended). The fourth tab is for notifications. Any time a user is tagged or recommended in a post, he/she will be notified. Additionally, when someone ‘likes’ or ‘comments’ on a user’s post, that user will be notified. The fifth tab is for a user’s profile and to keep a record of their posts. A user can look at past song posts, cued songs, followers and whom they are following in this tab. Lastly, Candy will be integrated with facebook and will allow for one to find and invite friends through their facebook login.
Basic description of features and functions we need in MVP
- Infrastructure properly setup for future revenue generators (selling placement slots for popularity, taste tones and promoted posts)
- Facebook/Twitter integrated (find and invite friends that are your facebook friends or that you’re following on Twitter. Also ability to post to facebook/twitter)
- Ability to like, comment, taste (queue)
- Taste points (running tally of number of posts, recommendations, and comments)
- Followers, following
- Tag users (#username is person in photo/video associated with post)
- Clean interface design (black and white, silky, sleek, minimalistic)
- No play button icon on posts (users will tap to play/stop, double tap to like posts, but no obtrusive icon that connotes a play button)
- ‘Like’ button is shape of long roll-up candy like tootsie roll (double-tap post to like as well)
- Juicy feedback is where color comes in (somebody likes post, some colored animation ensues). Potential animations: roll-up candy blows up into different colored notes, lollipop that spins once around on a record shaped like a heart.
- Ability to accompany songs with both photo and video, default visual is album artwork (videos will start at beginning of song and loop until end of preview in MVP)
- Simplicity in finding song to use in post post during search
- Basic taste tone (girl saying “sweet” in sexy voice)
- Notification for someone “liking” “commenting” “tagging” “tasting”
Attached File is a draft version of the wire-frame. Shows layout and functions we require. Descriptions and instructions are not complete but will work with selected freelancer to provide all necessary information.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $5257 for this job
Hi We have read your requirements. We are interested in your project as we have indepth expertise in iphone/ipad app development. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, We have reviewed the description for the Candy Mobile Application development project that you have provided. Please consider our questions in private messages. Best Regards, Andrei.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !