TUTORIAL video & write on CORELDRAW X6 design
This project was successfully completed by EuroTechGuy for $222 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
I am looking for someone that can help contributing to create a VIDEO-tutorial + write-tutorial related to CORELDRAW. I need writer that explain, for beginners/advance, how to using CorelDRAW for best design experience: you can insert photo-screenshot in the article & create a video-capture.
If you have done some works (ex. how to modify/create a logo or a portrait, banner design, ...) you can write-tutorial or create a video-tutorial that explain how do it step by step.
Every paragraph can't be copy&pasted sentences from around the internet, and pass copyscape (as much 99% original).
Below, there are some inspired for the Video-record tutorial:
- Download and install CorelDRAW X6
- The CorelDRAW interface
- Working with new documents
- Exploring new document advanced options
- Working with Pages and Dockers: Moving and adding pages, Understanding page setup, Arranging dockers
- Importing and Exporting Files: Importing files, Using Corel CONNECT, Exporting files
- Viewing Options (zoom,...)
- Working with Objects: Using the Pick tool, Selecting/Moving/Sizing/Mirroring/Rotating/Skewing objects
- Undo, Redo, and Stacking Order
- Using the Drawing Tools in a Business Card Project (ellipses, pies, and arcs,...)
- Working with Artistic Text
- Working with / Outline Types and Color
- Welding, Trimming, and Intersecting Objects
- Exercises : Create a simple LOGO, IMMAGES, other (your fantasy)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online