Video Presentation Designer
This project was awarded to vfxcreator for $2100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$300 - $2000 USD
Video Presentation Designer
WHAT WE NEED
1. A video that explains what the AMT business model does in 90 seconds (investment pitch)
2. A second video that explains the benefits for the consumers. Preferably animated, 90 seconds in duration.
OBJECTIVES OF THE VIDEO
➢ First and foremost, the videos must ATTRACT the investors’ attention
➢ Describe and educate the investors on our vision and the business model
➢ According to Dr James McQuivey at Forrester Research, a video is worth 1.8 million words:
➢ Create an engaging story about the business to attract the audience and around curiosity
➢ Be inspirational, energizing and interactive to compel the audience to invest into the project
• Unique representation of the service industry on a global level
• Convey all the consumer benefits
• We need to appeal to the new generation of investors, young on the ball, ahead of their time on the latest technologies so we need to be different and very creative.
• Break the rules. Come up with something different even in the visual sequence, music, format, and layout. The whole presentation needs to represent and convey the spirit of AMT.
• The investment video (first video) should conclude with a lead up to the second video. E.g. “now watch this short video, where we explain how we can benefit the consumer”
• ALL VIDEOS must include talk-overs and music
• Include key words. E.g. “Profitable deals offered from trustworthy services and products suppliers to the consumers”
STAGES OF APPLICATION
1. Please send your resume and previous works for review. Approved candidates will be sent a guideline on what Allmightytrader is and does
2. Thereafter you can send us a 100 words description on the general theme and vision of the videos you want to produce.
3. After review, shortlisted candidates will be asked to produce a storyboard. We will select the most creative, direct and eye-catching storyboards.
4. Successful candidates will then be given 1-2 weeks to present the first drafts of the 2 x 90 seconds videos. One of our skilled team members will guide you through this process and answer all of your questions.
➢ You will also need to provide approximate quotes for each of the videos
➢ There is also a nice BONUS on offer for the successful performers
IMPORTANT: Our company is going through an exciting phase of rebuilding our online platform. The concept is similar to Amazon.com. Please do not create your videos based on our old website. A link to our new website and more information specific to our new business plan will be provided, once you have successfully progressed beyond the initial screening stages.
Due to the rigorous and skilled nature of this job posting, only serious and professional applicants with initiative and inspired ideas should apply. Due to a large volume of anticipated applicants, please be aware that we won’t be able to offer individual acknowledgements to all applications. We express our apologies in advance.
➢ We value passionate and artistic people who are willing to grow. We will offer higher performers with generous rewards and further opportunities to work with us
➢ If your video is selected for the final pitch and is instrumental in successfully raising the funds, we will pay you a bonus of $[url removed, login to view] in addition to your contract price
➢ For the right candidates this is a fantastic opportunity to grow in our global expansion and enhance your design career
PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS CAREFULLY AND GOOD LUCK
For the initial application: [removed by admin]
“We are only limited by our imagination” - Anon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online