Interior low poly 3D design II
This project was awarded to morph5400 for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmax $150 USD
Here is the main idea of this project :
1- download the source 3D flat .max file in sources.
2- add furnitures, plants, decoration, etc. You are totally free to create your style (must be MODERN) and materials, except if some materials have already been added in the 3D source file (generaly walls or floors). We need to have many plants on balconies and terraces (billboards are welcome).
3- add lighting ; do not pay too much attention to reflexions, but use global illumination.
4- bake each object (except transparent objects, doors, windows, and metallic objects) into a STANDARD Max material (a completemap into the diffuse channel). See details in above rules.
5- you send back the 3D file to us, with textures (baked + original) and furnitures, and no more light.
1. LOW POLY, so the complete scene should NOT exceed 60 kpolys
LOW POLY general rules :
- no face should exist if it is not seen by the final user.
- try to reduce as much as you can the number of polys. That means a glass should not be done with a 18 sides cylinder if a 6 sides cylinder is enough...
2. MATERIALS :
- Windows, doors, cupboards doors, and all very reflective objects (plastic, metal, glass) must NOT be baked. All the other objects should be baked (furniture you add, walls, floors, ceilings, etc).
- baking must be done at frame 30 (doors, windows, and cupboards will be opened).
- some objects (selection set "doors_to_hide") have been set "non-renderable", for they will not appear in the final model, and should not create shadows on bakings.
- if you add any object that is not baked (a mirror, or an glass-ashrey for axample), you must use STANDARD max materials.
- we like to see the sun "enter" the living room and mark furnitures with a soft yellow... But you surely like it also ;)
3. LOW VIDEO MEMORY, so the total size of textures shouldn't exceed 45MB*, and textures must be square sized.
* To calculate total size of textures :
- 128x128 = 64 kB
- 256x256 = 256 kB
- 512x512 = 1Mo
- 1024x1024 = 4Mo
We want a very HIGH QUALITY for interior design and lighting ; our choice will be mostly guided by your portfolio.
If you have any further question, do not hesitate to send PM. We should have about 20 flats of this kind to do in 2008 ; we already have 4 to do right now.
3D empty flat files : [url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online