Newsletter, blog posting, social networking...
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. Blogs - research and post on relevant blog sites; develop new
material for small blog posts on regular intervals (be specific on time
intervals, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, etc.)(be specific on what blogs you have researched and will post on)
2. Social networking - diggs, [url removed, login to view], etc. Provide the networking sites that would be used and time frame to be completed.
3. Craigslist's # posts/day (total); category will be provided; major
cities; All ads must be HAND POSTED - NO AUTOMATION. Ads must include a link to a specified web page.
4. Website's own forum - postings relevant to web site
5. SEO - drive targeted traffic to web site by submitting to search
engines, directories, classifieds, article websites, etc. Promoting through blogs (blogspot, wordpress, etc.), forums, yahoo answers, social bookmarks (digg, stumbleupon, [url removed, login to view], etc.), social networks (myspace, facebook etc.)
6. Design and publish newsletter thru Aweber - must have experience with Aweber.
-No paid traffic
- Traffic must be targeted/interested/real
- Visitors must come from the US
- No spam, bots, robots, link farms, exchanges
- Only white hat methods
- Only legitimate ways
- No visitors from auto surf site. No fake visitors.
- Google, Google AdSense, etc. should not ban my site.
Bids will be measured using the following criteria:
- Tell me exactly what you'll do (methods) and how you're going to do it.
- I need to be updated weekly on your work. Where you post, put links, etc.
in spreadsheet format
- Tell me what you think you are capable of (just rough estimates of # of
visitors, rankings .)
- Give me samples of previous work/results
- Indicate availability to start
- Strong writing skills, good English grammar
Must have a true passion for your work, must have an active interest in coupon sites and be familiar with every aspect of coupon sites. Site will be revealed during interview.
Bidders can bid any or all projects. Any combination of projects can be developed from the list to make a job offer. Bidders will be interviewed by phone or online. Site will be revealed to the winning bidder. Non-compete agreement will be required. If the initial work is of a high quality and traffic is increased to the site, the position could become permanent. Should this traffic result in sales, a bonus may be added.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online