ASP.net Vb Code Website with component one controls
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1203 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I am looking for a website created with only [url removed, login to view] / VB code not c#. You need experience with component one controls.
The site will link to an sql server. It will be a very basic order form site with the following
1. Show departments on left side of main website. Departments will be generated from department table where showonsite=true
a. User has option to select department and it will list the items for that department select * from inventory where department=department
b. Option “B” would be to show the sub departments when the department is hovered to show any subdepartments
2. A list similar to the one from ebay will list all items for that selection keep in mind some database will have thousands of records to code it accordingly.
a. We will need filtering from that list so user can start typing into a search box and we will use wild key search %”data”%
3. When item is selected it will show an item detail page where user can then add it to the cart
a. When items are added to the cart they shouldn’t be saved on the database yet but probably on the site temporary until the order is complete then you do the following
i. Save the order to WebOrder_Main and WebOrder_Detail
ii. Give user option to enter a message or note at the end
iii. Give user a print out of their order
4. We need a section on top featured items
a. In this page you will select * from inventory where featured=true and simply list all featured items
b. User can add them to the cart just like they would from product page
5. I need is ability to print previous orders online
a. You can have then search by dates so that if they have many orders it wont slow down the page, or you can simply list orders for this month and then user can modify the search period to show more order history
6. Install component one reporting to the website then we need to integrate it to print customerspreviouse invoices from existing orders. We use componetone reports and they also are supported online. It will be really simple as we wont actually have to code anything but you will just show a list in grid format for their invoivces then pass the invoice number to the report and its all displayed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online