This should be a simple job for someone who knows Big Commerce. I'm guessing it would only take about 1-3 hours max. to do. This is what I need to have done:
1. Insert our custom header image and tell us where you inserted it. Also, in the header image are areas that need to have links to other areas of the site. Those links need to be inserted along with a drop down menu (or slide to the right or left and then drop down) and I need to know where you made those links so they may be edited, if needed.
2. We have a custom navigational bar that needs to be inserted. Also, any small bars (don't know what you call them) throughout the page that breaks up the LHS or RHS areas.
3. A Big Commerce background image may need to be removed and a new one uploaded.
3. We have two custom fonts. We need those installed, too. We have 5 different file formats that should work in all browser formats. You will need to make sure these changes are made changes in text anywhere throughout the site including navigational menu, head topics, link buttons, etc.
4. There may be a couple, very minor page changes like color, text color, etc. that may need to be made.
5. Remove the 'powered by Big Commerce' or whatever link on the bottom of the footer files and insert our custom footer image.
Big Commerce has responsive webpages. I would imagine that all of these images, fonts, etc. would be responsive, too, if Big Commerce's site is.
This job may lead into other website work with WordPress and BuddyPress programs.
Looking for someone talented and whose truly dedicated and can get the job done ASAP.
Please... don't give me your resume that you send to everyone else and not read this project details. If you don't take the time to read this project requirement and you respond generically, I won't spend the time reading it.
I will need to know all the files that you've edited and their exact location in Big Commerce.
All images and files belong to us and you will have no rights to use or keep them.