Bootstrap 3 frontend for statistics website
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $537 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We want to build a statistics site that’s something like a cross between [url removed, login to view] and the free part of [url removed, login to view] .
We are looking for a web designer with the ability to create a pixel perfect design and implement it in HTML/CSS?
You will need to do:
* One template, which you will later adapt for other templates (outside this spec).
* Tables: suggested using Bootstrap datagrids, dynamically changeable based on user
* Pie charts
* Sparklines: to show change over time
* Colour coded country maps
* Responsive design to accommodate PC’s, tablets and phones
* Persistent top nav with magnifying glass click
We will be doing MVC and will hire another developer to do the Model and Controller.
We have a detailed spec and mockup, have already worked out the colours, so you're not designing from scratch.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online