Copy a wordpress website into a new template
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $199 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We would want you to copy an existing wordpress website. We would need you to replicate the feel of the website. Including all the modules that it has.
We are going to want to make some modifications to the template, so it will not be exactly the same.
The modifications include, but not limited to:
1 ) Changing the fonts
2) Changing the look of each article header. Such as dates, and title
3) We would want to have the option to have the right hand column minimize to the right once the user scrolls down and only show a few icons.. However, if the user move their mouse over it, it should pop up.
4) In the current template, on the home page, each article only has one picture, and a paragraph. We would want the full article to be there. However, there should be a view option that has it the way it currently is
5) You will help us install a Pintrest module to allow readers to pin a picture
6) We want to keep the current menu style. However we want the option of having a simplified menu as well.
7) The current template does not have tags displayed. We would want a neat way of having tags, that is not in your face. We want the option of disabling the tags from displaying
The current website that we want to copy is [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online