Corporate Identity and design job for an e-learning platform
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 33
We are currently developing our own e-learning product and we are looking for a person/company to do the design aspect of the website. Product is nearly complete and we would like to get all the pages to have professional look. Our product is using [url removed, login to view]….
Product is aimed generally for professionals who are working for the government or large corporations. Additionally, universities and colleges are other targets so the interface and branding must have professional and simple look.
We have a logo but this can be modernised if required.
Branding and design must be consistent from learner homepage to actual learning, virtual classroom to notifications.
We will only consider offers/proposals from experienced individuals who meets the following criteria:
- Experience in planning corporate identity and design
- Must submit sample portfolio of similar projects
- Understand HTML and CSS and should be able to deploy the design into the website
- Be able to design all graphical elements specifically for this project including icons and buttons.
Attached photos are the screenshots from the website. We will be providing the access details to the winning bidder to work from. Please note that the images are just representative samples but we require anything that you see on the website to be included in the branding/design that you create.
Winning Bidder is required to submit the following for this project:
1. Photoshop/Illustrator designs for the required pages
2. Branding Guidelines
3. Fonts used for different platforms
4. CSS classes to implement the design, elements created and any HTML needed
Please feel free to ask me If you need more detailsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online