We have an existing eBay Store that is a purely stock store currently.
Also, our Listing Template is terrible and was written in just basic HTML.
I need an eBay store design expert to design us a store from the ground up.
- Needs to keep all of our current listings and categories - basically activate the new design into our current store without affecting our current operations
- The store needs to be full-page with custom navigation bars and custom category links
- Custom banners promoting products
- Awesome, original design that promotes our brand and promotes our products
Also need a Listing Template that integrates seamlessly with this new store
- Cross-promote items (Recommend similar or complementary items with links to the other items)
- Category navigation bar
- Good integration of images and descriptive text on the page
- Custom space for Shipping Costs/Timelines, Returns, About Us & Contact Us
- Background graphics that can be replaced
This store is close to similar to what I am looking for: [url removed, login to view]
Average Freelancers Need Not Apply
I'm looking for a pro - someone with extensive eBay Store History, a proven track record of unique and intriguing design and willingness to work with me to get to a final design
Please submit examples of other stores & templates you have done.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $597 for this job
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks