Design a Website Homepage for an Optician/Jeweller based on existing template/PSD
This project was awarded to timid for €32 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€8 - €30 EUR
We need a design for a new website homepage based on an existing wireframe/structure/PSD
1) make 1 design based on briefing/guidelines to show you understand > upon approval & after possible required changes: first milestone will be released 25%
2) 4 (or more) variations on the 1st approved design need to be delivered > upon approval & after possible required changes they will be sent to client
3) client will choose 1 design from 5 versions > need to deliver PSD : 2nd milestone will be released 50%
4) > remarks will need to be processed & some graphical components will need to be sliced > upon approval & after required changes: final milestone will be released 25%
Create design of new homepage of website of a fashion Optician & Jeweller (shop for jewellery, sun glasses and prescription glasses).
In attachment you can find '[url removed, login to view]' > this must be used to create your design (when content is over and you are chosen as winner, we will require you to deliver this PSD with altered layers and a JPG of the design).
Briefing of what is possible and what needs to be changed, can be found in '[url removed, login to view]'
I have included a sample ('[url removed, login to view]') delivered by another designer for a DIFFERENT website > this is a sample result : but your design must follow the design guidelines.
Client has indicated , they like website [url removed, login to view] > so use this as reference !
general look and feel: clients logo is black on white : so these are the main colours to use. The [url removed, login to view] contains areas you can use and colours to change. But never should the positioning of dimensions of the elements be changed. This is fixed due to working with a certain template > only CSS and graphical assets will change.
the website is composed of 4 parts to design and then the general look and feel:
1) the BANNER: '[url removed, login to view]' contains images to use in the banner. No texts are brands can be in banner (only logo of client) > slice these out of the background and create a collage together with the logo ('[url removed, login to view]'). I have also included a zip containing samples of banners of other websites ('[url removed, login to view]') , you can check for the type of banner we are looking for > but create original version. Also in '[url removed, login to view]' you can see a sample of a banner. Content of the banner must be those images and the logo, combination with colour and some graphic elements. Dimensions are fixed.
2) FULL BACKGROUND: the client has given 3 backgrounds (in [url removed, login to view]) he likes > use backgrounds separately in different variations
* [url removed, login to view]: you can use like this
* [url removed, login to view]: client likes the gradient, but nog the 3 balls on the right, so they need to be removed
* [url removed, login to view]: the triangle on right side should be replaced with diamond from client logo if used
If you use image in background , it must be a repeatable small pattern OR a large image (full screen in background) with the edges faded out to 1 single background colour, so you do not see the edges on large screens.
3) LOGO : logo is in attachment '[url removed, login to view]' (also PSD is there)> resize it so it fits in the available area on the right side , check '[url removed, login to view]' to see how the logo is placed there
4) BUTTONS: the client has indicated they like gradient of blue from [url removed, login to view] > this must be used for the buttons in the site.
* no watermarks
* no adding name of designer
* don't use any extra photographs from Internet (only can use graphical elements to make design > not pictures)
* please follow the guidelines given. If any doubts: just ask through the messages and we will respond as quickly as possible.
! ZIP-file in attachment
Internal code: #70223
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online