Finish a 80-90% done PSD Website Design.
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 22
I have no background in website design.
But i have done my best creating an unique one page website design in Photoshop.
The way it is now, it could easily be sent to a coder for it to be transformed into a Wordpress Theme.
However, i believe that it can look much better if we get the last changes done by a professional.
What you will have to do:
- Create unique Icons/pictures for the few sections where it is missing.
- Arrange text and pictures, So it is split up in parts and looks simple.
- Center Everything, and make sure every part of the website is arranged and sized properly and looks the best it can.
- Arrange the Folders better so it is easy for the Coder to get to work.
- A few other things that we are unaware of at the moment that might be necessary for the designer to do before it is good to send to the coder.
Put "I love turtles" in your bid, so that we know you have read and understood the description.
Further information will be given once the person for the project is chosen.
Budget around $50Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online