Redesign graphics and layout for existing business site
- Status Closed
- Budget $200 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 30
The project is the redesign of the graphics and layout of a business website. The website is a dynamic, data-driven site on the LAMP platform. The core of the project is two pages, a landing page (Home) and a template for all other pages.
You must have a portfolio and some reviews of completed projects in web design.
The design must be original: it becomes the copyrighted property of the site owner.
1. A remake of the site’s logo, using the provided new background—just overlay the business name artistically and insert a provided image of earth into the letter ‘O’.
2. A template for the landing page (Home), including an image slider.
3. A template for the interior pages (Commercial, Residential, Specials, About Us, Contact Us).
4. A mock-up of the website, made with the templates, and including the pages: Home, Commercial, Residential, Specials, About Us, Contact Us.
5. The graphics in jpg or png. Include the psd files if Photoshop is used.
6. Any necessary files such as css, js.
Create the mock-up pages with data—headlines, links, titles, articles—copied from the existing website.
All pages must have cross-browser compatibility for:
Internet Explorer v. 6 thru the latest version
Later versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
All pages must look good (be “responsive”) on tablets. Development for mobile phones will be a separate project.
Make page layouts with divs, not tables.
Use CSS. CSS identifiers should be representative or suggestive of their usage; for example, “.topmenudiv ul li a”, not “.top ul li a”.
Additional details about the two templates and the mock-up pages are in the attached file.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online