I require a simple payment site to be created that allows a user to make a payment using their credit card.
There are 2 main pages to the site, 1 is the intro / instruction page and the other is a payment page that allows a user to enter credit card details and make a secure payment. The site must integrate with [url removed, login to view] and paypal.
The site must use the twitter bootstrap templates and be written using ruby on rails. Below is the primary use case for the site.
NB: Allow account creation/login with facebook, google and linkedin with an option for "anonymous" checkout.
Use Case 1:
- User enters credit card details.
- Enters amount to charge to card.
- Enters bank account to deposit funds.
- Bank account details are securely stored
- Notification is sent to an admin clerk.
- Admin clerk makes payment and deletes the users bank account details.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $625 for this job
Hello, I am professional rails developer and graduated software engineer. I do quick and high quality work. You can check my profile reviews for more details. Thanks