Development of web pages on tomcat (latest version) using Berkeley DB over JDBC. There is a recovery password mechanism and there is a need JMS mechanism by using Active MQ. Also there is a necessity integration with Facebook during sign-up process.
- Sign-up (around 8 fields) - only for new users (insert process)
- Sign-in (2 fields to fill or facebook mechanism)
- Recovery password (one field)
- Recovery page - (2 fields)
- Change password mechanism - 3 fields
- From JPG images and drafts build HTML5 pages and validate on W3 validator site ( [url removed, login to view]) we are expecting 100% on this tests.
- Connect on Berkeley DB using JDBC Mechanism ([url removed, login to view])
- Integrate with Facebook on sign-in and sign-up process.
- Instalation all solution on clouding enviroment
- Implements JMS mechanism to recovery password
- Encryptation mechanism to store password (to be defined)
- Java code convetion ([url removed, login to view]) and also well documented code.
- Programming oriented object concepts is expected
- MER development is not required
Expected time: 6 work days.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $664 for this job
Hi, I am an experienced Java programmer. I owned a similar HTML5 website. The difference is that I am using MySQL over JDBC. I can complete your project in 1 week. Thanks and regards, Long
Dear Customer, I can start now, kindly be noted that I have a professional team to do your work, so, if you interest , kindly send me a PM, in order I can start. Best regards.