Website and Photo Editing
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $430 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
It will be a network solutions website ([url removed, login to view]). I already created the back end and design set-up. Below is what is still needed.
1) Clean photos (make white background) and prepare for web (create image sizes and file names to match product)
*attached is a sample of what the image should look like when complete.
*attached is also a sample of the raw images that we will provide
I will send you the raw photos - they are available right away if confirmed (about 3 to 400 items)
2) After you prepare the photos you will need to upload the products to the website. We will want to display the product variations as already created on website. You will see based on the photos I send you how many color options per style and how many phone models per design.
[url removed, login to view]
You should write a description and add color template as shown on current pages (you will need to adjust the color pallet to match available items/colors)
*see image attached for reference.
3) After all the products are added we will give you price levels to create (3 different levels and we will need it to be custom log-in for specific pricing) we do not want someone to be able to purchase unless logged in and we assign them a specific price level after its created.
4) We will need maintenance every 2 weeks to add more items and possibly remove some if needed.
THIS JOB MUST BE RUSHED AND READY TO BEGIN AND COMPLETE RIGHT AWAY.
Looking forward to your response.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online