All pages for the template will be designed by you in PSD (Photoshop) or Vector (Illustrator). The design should be compatible with WordPress so that we can create a theme from it easily. We do not want you to create WordPress themes, we want you to just create a PSD design.
Terms & Conditions which you must accept to start working with us.
1. We will give you images/photos that we buy from stock market places which should be used in our PSD templates only that you will create for us. You cannot use our assets for anyone else and not even for your own personal/commercial use.
2. You cannot resell, reuse for anyone else or yourself, or give for free, any of our PSD template or any part of it that you will create for us. Everything is/will be our copyright.
3. The PSD template should have number of PSD pages as required by the design for example, home page, product page and so on. We will tell you our requirement every time for every new PSD template.
4. You will get paid for your working hours, only after you send us a PSD template and sign a contract as mentioned in 7. But, like I said that we are nice people. As trust grows between us you will see the change with early payments and bonuses.
5. If we like your first PSD template work, please assume that you can create 20 more PSD templates for us in continuation. If everything goes good, there is no limit for work. You can create templates for us for as long as you want.
6. The PSD templates should NOT be copied from anywhere else on the internet. If we find that you copied a PSD template and it is not your own creation we will do anything we can to get our money back and will report it to [url removed, login to view] staff so that they/we can take a legal action. Please understand we need only serious and honest candidates who want long term/ life time work.
7. After a PSD template is complete, we may ask you to sign a copyright contract. To be on safer side and to make sure that you do not sell or give our work to anyone else it is necessary to sign that contract per template. You will have to print that contract and make your real signature on that and we will ask you to send a scan copy to our email address.
If you agree to all of the terms above, please make a bid for not more than $3 per hour. We want these details from you before you start.
1. Is $3 per hour rate good enough for you because we cannot afford more than this for now?
2. We understand that time which will be required to create a PSD template will depend on the kind of website design we need. But, we want a rough estimate of the time period in which you will be able to create one template for us.
We need high quality designs and there is no limit for money as trust grows between us.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
Hi i am well experienced web designer from last 3 years. Having good skill in web designing. i will provide unlimited revisions for your satisfaction. waiting for your replay.
can do it with great ease ready to start...............................................................................................................................................