Wordpress site, integrated with WooCommerce, NAB transact gateway, Quickbooks and SugarCRM
This project was awarded to basbas112 for $5000 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
We require you to work to our implementation timeline - see attached. Milestones will be based on this timeline. If you cannot deliver in this fashion then do NOT bid.
Create a WordPress site with additional customized coding to match job seekers to employers (customized database and matching algorithm required). The site will use WooCommerce (NAB transact gateway), and must integrate completely with Quick Books Online Essentials Australia and SugarCRM.
We are a company which provides a matching service for employers and job seekers in a niche industry. It is not a job board. Instead it is a hybrid recruitment company which matches job seekers based on their skills to jobs that have been posted by employers. We charge a fee for employers to post jobs and also for job seekers to upload skills profiles and be eligible to be matched to posted jobs. We also charge for advertising on our site.
We are looking to re-develop the current website in order to address the current issues and limitations that exist.
The design/layout has already been done and you will be supplied with PDF templates as a guide. Most of the database design is also complete as is the matching algorithm. A full project brief (including scope, deliverables, workflows, database design and will also be made available to the bidders that are shortlisted).
The new system must include the following:
• A reliable and easy to use open source CMS which will be developed in our development area
• A CMS with will interface and integrate with SugarCRM, Quickbooks and NAB transact
• Ability to allow our staff to access to administer the site without downloading any software
• Ability to incorporate a matching algorithm which will match job seekers to jobs posted by employers
• Ability to incorporate automated email routing and notifications based on business rules.
• Ability to use re-occurring subscription based products and for Watercrew to update ecommerce products and pricing as required (not to be hard coded)
• Ability to include and report on GST which will be included in the product pricing
• Ability to show and track banner advertising on employers on site (right hand side of the page)
• System must be secure (proper permissions and additional security measures put in place) to prevent external hacking of the site.
• CMS design document including module design
o Outline which CMS modules will you use and why
• CMS template design (CSS template)
• Fully functional CMS, including any specialized modules (ecommerce, banner advertising, user login, rotating banner at top of page, ecommerce subscription products)
• SQL design for tables involved in the Employer/Job Seeker/matching functionality
• Matching algorithm design
• Integrated SugarCRM dataflow
• Banner advertising modules installed and configured
• Integrated ecommerce facilities which utilize the NAB transact gateway
• Integrated Quickbook facilities
• Integrated RSS feed capabilities
• Provide all website content
• Upload all website content
• Provide access information into hosting area
• Provide access information for payment gateway
• Provide access details for SugarCRM integration
• Provide access details for hosted Quickbooks integration
• Provide all Sector, Skill and Level information for use in the Skill tables
Not in Scope
- Design of website layout
- Design of workflow
- Creation of website content
- MySQL base database design
- Setup of SugarCRM data
- Mobile optimized version of the site
- SEO optimization (other than integration with Google Analytics)
IMPORTANT - Please see attached Implementation Timeline
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online