wordpress theme installation + custom header image
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $397 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have SIXTY blogs that are loaded in a bare bones wordpress theme with - bunch of articles and plugins turned on.
We are looking for someone that has experience installing wordpress themes and making a custom header image.
1. You will install one of our 30 wordpress themes we already purchased.. will leave it up to you (elegant themes or woo themes)
2. Create a custom header image with the site name and tagline
3. Some themes will alter or eliminate some navigation features or widgets from the barebones theme. We need you to figure out what is missing and have it show up for the current theme.
4. Make some minor tweaks - like get rid of the wordpress theme attribution, keep top nav bar as is etc.
5. We are looking for someone that can be creative with each site based on the niche and can have some fun with it!
Looking for a bid for 60 sites. We prefer you bid in aggregate, but if we like your work, there is opportunity for long-term.
Please include your past experience in both header design and wordpress customizations.
*** WE WANT TO PAY $8-10 per website - installation + theme design. Should take you no more than 30-40 minutes if you know what you're doing!!
Barebones site - [url removed, login to view]
Complete site - [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online