Flyer for Lawn Care Service
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 52
I need a flyer made to advertise my lawn care service. I'd like it to appear friendly and trustworthy to prospective clients. I'd also a prefer a clean, simple design. The message must be clear.
About my business:
1. The company is called Mow and Go and specializes in efficient, affordable lawn care.
2. My motto is "satisfaction guaranteed, or it's free."
3. The service I provide is basic lawn maintenance: I mow lawns, trim grass around flower beds and fences, edge sidewalks and driveways.
4. I am a college student working to pay my tuition
5. I provide free price estimates to prospective customers
6. My contact information needs to be included on the flyer. For now I'm going to give out an anonymous name and phone number: Jack Smith,
About the flyer
1. It's going to be printed on half a sheet of 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper
2. The paper it will be printed on will be an off-white, neutral color, and thicker than normal paper. A similar material to the paper wedding invitations in
the US are printed on
3. I'm going to be taping them to doors
Important issues to consider:
The target audience includes the elderly, so the design can't be too avante garde or trendy. I want to avoid alienating them, as new things often provoke mistrust from older people. But I also don't want it to look dull because younger couples are also part of my market.
The bottom line is I would like a well-designed flyer that distinguishes me from other lawn care businesses who seem to be drawn to garish advertisements. I know some of my requests are a bit vague, so if you have any questions regarding my project please contact me.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online