- Status Closed
- Budget min $50 AUD / hour
- Total Bids 7
Develop an app for ipad and iphone to be used in orthopaedic surgery using accelerometer functions and camera functions to calculate the angles of various components used in surgery. App will take several forms:
1. a simple app that can be zeroed at the beginning of a case and will measure the change in angle of the ipad during a case and display this angle.
2. a slightly more complex function that will display angled gridlines on the screen overlying the camera view. The angle of the lines will be calculated from 2 inputs using a formula supplied: tilt of the iPad and surgeons input.
3. a more complex iteration where shape recognition function is required. Will require some development work.
Apploicant should have experience and knowledge of programming functions using the accelerometers in the iPad.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online