iPad image viewer with InApp purchases
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $991 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
I need an iPad app that will basically be an image viewing gallery, with a couple of special features:
- InApp purchase of new “image packs”
- Push notification when new image packs are available for download
- Display images in groups of four thumbnails or single full page (using shrink/stretch gestures)
- Display full page images with or without subtitles (using swipe up for subtitle/down for no)
- Allow each image to have a number of different subtitles that can be scrolled by swiping in the subtitle area on the bottom of each image
- Allow automatic slideshow if user chooses
- Triple tap to make the screen go black (but not turn off – back on with single tap)
- App to ignore power saving and auto-off and stay open even with no activity
My understanding is this is technically quite an easy app to produce so I also need the developer to help me make it look very professional and elegant.
When a single tap, the translucent “Cog” settings icon allows the user to access the following items in the setting area:
1) Quit the app
2) Buy and download new image packs (InApp purchase)
3) Select which previously purchased image pack/s to use in current slideshow
a) Review images and subtitles
i) View images & subtitles
ii) Add subtitles
iii) Exclude/hide specific images &/or subtitles from view
iv) Reset to default images and subtitles (with “Are you sure” warning)
4) General settings
a) Automatic slideshow time between images
b) Subtitle font size
5) “About this app” page with links to external website
The app will ship with 8 default images and subtitles so the user can see how it works without having to purchase more image packs, but the idea is to encourage InApp purchases. I will supply all images and subtitles to you.
I am technically intelligent so the process of making new image packs available doesn’t need to be super-easy, just workable. You will have to tell me what size/format the images and accompanying subtitles need to be in.
The iPad version is first priority but if you are also capable of doing a tablet version too, please include the price for that too.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online