Developer and Designer needed for IOS Reskin.
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $901 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
This job needs to be completed within 10 days, so only apply if you have time and can get the job done.
I'm looking for someone to conduct a complete re-skin of an IOS game. I require the following tasks to be completed:
1. Redesign all images and replace within the code. This will include new graphics for the splash logo, background, pictures, menu's, advertising screen shots, icons etc. The images need to be suitable for all Apple mobile devices;
2. Ensure current SDK’s are being used for advertising networks and are working correctly. eg: Revmob, Chartboost, etc (ID’s will be provided);
3. Ensure that the game is ready to be submitted to iTunes Connect;
4. Create iTunes Screen shots;
5. Ensure that code is optimised for iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and iPad; and
6. Fix any issues that may arise during the re-skin.
7. Replace all sound files with new sounds. This is desirable but not essential;
8. Update GameCenter Leaderboard IDs
9. Creation of Sprite Sheets using Texture Packer Pro or similar program
The finished product will be an app that works correctly and is ready for submission to iTunes Connect.
Please download this app before bidding so you understand what is involved for the re-skin and to get a good idea of the amount of art and art quality (it uses a combination of sprite sheets for the menus and 74 PNGs for each device type), please view the game: Super Mouse World:
[url removed, login to view]
Please submit your best price first no further negotiation after bid.
Here are some requirements: Someone who has at least 100 hours on Freelancer. Someone who has a 4.5+ star rating Someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products. You need to be able to speak English well. I'm working on at least 4 apps a month and I am looking for someone to work long term with.
I will only award bids that are a fixed price.
Milestones will be paid as follows:
1st Milestone - 20% of fixed price;
2nd Milestone - 40% of fixed price; and
3rd Milestone - 40% of fixed price.
Please send me examples of your previous app development work, plus links to apps you have developed or worked on that are currently in the app store.
*Please also start your application with a couple sentences on why you think you would do a good job at re-skinning my game.
** Please submit your best price first no further negotiation after bid.
*** Please write "Optimus Prime" in your first line for me to know that you took your time to read this post.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online