iPhone App - CRM system for Real Estate Professionals
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4383 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
A mobile CRM system that allows users to handle their day to day business needs from a mobile device. A large portion of the app is centered around managing the progress of a Deal (sales transaction).
Data to be handled by application - (This needs to be built)
This includes the management of the following information:
1. Client Contact information
2. Tasks (basic to do list)
3. Deal related information (deal participants (contacts + their specific role in the deal), deal related tasks, deal related deadlines, deal related properties, and deal related documents)
4. Documents (Non deal related documents --> primarily blank documents that will be copied to a deal when necessary)
Universal Spotlight-Style Search:
We want to integrate a powerful 'spotlight-style' search function that allows users to search through all information in the application. This is to reduce the need to use navigation buttons to get around the app.
The search results should be grouped by category. The search categories should present the most relevant category first.
Optionally: We would like a quote for integrating a tagged search functionality.
There needs to be a sign-up/login process for the application. For users that choose to sign up, their information will be backed up to the cloud, so they do not lose their information.
We need to provide a free-version and a paid version of the application. The way this will be handled is:
1. Free version will allow use of all functions of the application but only for a limited number of deals (5 deals).
2. Paid (subscription) version of the application will allow use of all functions of the application + an unlimited number of deals.
With the paid/subscription version, we need a way to manage subscription sign-ups.
Currently the graphic design has not been completed, There is a possibility that we may need to outsource the design as well.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online