Closed

iphone, ipad for educational app

This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $861 USD.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Employer working
Project Budget
$250 - $750 USD
Total Bids
16
Project Description

Project Description:

This is Lao Alphabet App. This project is to make an iOS app for beginners (kids) and foreigners to learn Lao language. It is simple app. It is an education app including:

Lao alphabet (Consonants & vowels), Learning Numbers, Tracing Numbers, Learning Shapes, Learning Colours, Writing Alphabet, Matching, Shapes Puzzle, Basic Lao phrases For Foreigners, Memory Game, Lao Story, Learning Math, Find Alphabet, Fun Game, Lao Music Videos (Watching from YouTube) and Lao Music MP3 (Play music).

Contents, Lao audio recording, Lao translation is provided
The app must be interactive and fun with kids, sounds, clip arts, animations etc.

The interface must be colorful and interesting environment for kids.

I have basic draft the Lao Alphabet prototype in Ms Excel for example.

The app has to be interactive in learning, the style will be important and we can discuss those details further.


PLATFORM: ipod touch, iPhone, iPads and Android OS

The app is to work on ipod touch, iphone, ipad and also Android OS (people can download this app as well)

Knowledge of Apple's submission guidelines must be provided and will be submitted to the app store for approval.

You must be able to provide updates and snapshot of the interface so I can see how things are coming along.

Must be available to work immediately.

Must be available to communicate about project, project design and to offer suggestions on ways you could make it better.

Develop a high quality of application

Submit the app to the App Store and Android Market for approval.

Payment: 20% released to you now, remaining 80% released to you after App Store approves the app.

Please only bid for the complete project including design & development & testing & submission.

All applicants must agree if they accept this project and are the winning developer(s) that they will be liable and must return any milestone payments made to them for the development of this application if the final submission to app Store is rejected based on apple's submission guidelines.

Requirements: This app is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 & 5, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad requires iOS 4.0 or later

Note:

Please make sure you read description carefully and place bid, after I choose the winner, the price will not change. If you are not sure anything, please message me before bidding!!!!!!!!

Do not bid if you're not interested in working together. Serious bidders only.

Please provide 3-4 apps done by you or your team. Any bid submitted without the app samples will be automatically rejected. Long-term partnership is important.

Testing:
Making necessary changes to fix app after I have tested it.

Skills required: Android, Graphic Design, iPad, iPhone, Mobile Phone, Xcode, Objective-c

If you are interested in this simple project, you are required to:

Send me your bid
Leave contact online or Skype
Excellent communication and progress updates
Please message any questions/concerns
Winning bidder will need to sign a provided non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and returned before any further details of this application can be discussed.

What you have to be deliverable:

A. Full Source code (Please properly commented for me)
B. Documentation.
C. Listing of system requirements.
D. Installation procedure.
E. Full rights will be transferred to me.


Finally, I would like to thank to everyone for you’re your time to read the post and a super thanks to those who choose to apply and interested.

Thank you,

Souliya

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online