Launcher Icon for Android App
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $95 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Application launcher icons have three primary goals:
1) Promote the brand and tell the story of the app.
2) Help users discover the app on Google Play.
3) Function well in the Launcher.
1) Create an icon that is unique and memorable.
2) Use a color scheme that suits the brand.
3) Don't try to communicate too much with the icon. A simple icon will have more impact and be more memorable.
4) Avoid including the application name in the icon. The app name will always be displayed adjacent to the icon.
1) Communicate well at small sizes.
2) Work on a wide variety of backgrounds.
3) Reflect the implied lighting model of the launcher (top-lit).
4) If the icon is 3D, use a perspective that doesn't feel out of place with other icons; forward-facing works best.
3D icons work best with a shallow depth.
5) Have a unique silhouette for faster recognition; not all Android app icons should be square.
6) Have similar weight to other icons. Icons that are too spindly or that don't use enough of the space may not successfully attract the user’s attention, or may not stand out well on all backgrounds.
Please write me ===ONLY IF=== you have opportunity to check how icon looks on Android device (with android 4.0.4 minimal) and to send me screenshots.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online