For a mobile gym/fitness app, illustrations of 53 given weightlifting and cardio exercises (e.g. "Dumbbell Bench Presses", "Crunches", "Cycling") are needed. Each of the 53 exercises should have 2 illustrations showing both the start and the end position of the exercise.
- The 106 illustrations have to be provided as vector graphics (Illustrator, Inkscape)
- The style of the illustrations is free, although it has to be consistent over the 106 illustrations (flat iOS 7 like design is preferred)
- The illustrations will be shown in tables and headers (approx. 44px height) and "full screen" (approx. 480px height) - please consider this in the design
- The illustrations must be in black with transparent background
- Real photos are not desired
Possible follow up projects:
- More exercises might follow
- Design of other components of the mobile gym/fitness app (e.g. anatomy of body) might follow
- Description for the exercises might follow
An example of 1 illustration for "Dumbbell Bench Presses" would be appreciated to see the style and quality of the design.
Clarification regarding the finally used resolution: due to the retina displays the resolutions can be doubled. This means: approx. 88px in tables and headers. Approx. 960px in "full screen".
8 freelancers are bidding on average $323 for this job
Hi, I am Illustrator and I have done similar Illustration done ... please check my portfolio and PM me... ready to start .. I can provide all high quality vector format .. Cheers Shan
Hi, I can convert your exercise poses into vector Illustrator cs5 drawings as line art. I will make all the revisions as required by you and can start now to work daily for this month. regards Ajay