Basic Graphic Design - Sports and Concert Venues (U.S.A.)
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 USD / hour
- Total Bids 2
Looking for someone with experience in basic graphic image generation using Adobe Fireworks CS3 and higher. The project is fairly simple in regard to requirements and skills, but large in scale with a need for more than 130 different images to be created. Accepted candidates will receive template images, which will need to be traced around in a fashion similar to examples (which will be provided), with design elements added to the inside of the traced shape and modified slightly to conceptually match the example illustration. The image files must then be saved in .PNG format with all layers of the design still available for editing, and sent back. After acceptance of a bid, you will be given 5 images as a test to determine speed and ensure the quality of the project completion is up to expectation before determining whether we will proceed with your big on the larger scale (compensation will be provided for the 5 image test run).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Knowledge of U.S. sports, concert and theater venues
- High attention to detail
- Access to Adobe Fireworks CSS3 or higher
- Experience with generating basic graphics and shapes in Adobe Fireworks
- Experience modifying, resizing, and reshaping images in Adobe Fireworks
- Good communication skillsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online