Board game graphic design needed
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $914 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Atoll is a board game by Mark Steere. [url removed, login to view]
It is a good game, but it lacks a good graphic design and a theme matching the design. I have permission of the author to program this game for online play at [url removed, login to view], but with a more graphic design and a theme.
Examples of design I like:
- Seasim (also on hex board and involving water): [url removed, login to view]
- Kahuna (also islands and bridge building): [url removed, login to view]
- Theme preferably has to match the name: Atoll or similar bridge building theme: for example, lead your hunter (cat) to the food (cheese) on the otherside of the pawn. So north side and west side of black is cat, south side and ease side of the board of the black player is the food.
- Board graphics may be complex, but piece graphics (the bridges) need to be fairly simple as I have to program that on top of the board.
- All rights of the design have to be transfered to me after payment
- Graphic design needs to be unique.
- Delivery: first deliver around 4 ideas for the theme/graphics, I will choose 2: then deliver 2 sketches of the board and I will choose 1, then deliver 1 fully worked out version of the graphics.
- When bidding: mention your experience on graphic design of relevant other products. Especially show me examples of previous design and why I should choose you.
- Payment will be done in 2 phases: 50% after delivery of 2 sketches and 50% after delivery of the complete graphics.
- Budget is around 400-500 dollar range.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online