Design Layout Template for Cook Book Publication
This project was successfully completed by ck003 for $100 AUD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In3 days
I am preparing a cook book to get published. I would require a 2 page template for the cook book layout (which will be used by me to add the text later - such as the ingredients and method), with maybe 3 different pattern designs. I have attached some ideas of how I would like it to be similar to in regards to layout and style.
The cook book is going to showcase different recipes from all different people from different countries around the world. So something of an exotic design pattern would be interesting. I like colour so blues, greens, yellows, oranges, dark pinks would be nice.
I would like the pages to show the page numbers with a nice design around the page number. The layout of the cook book will have one page with text and a photograph, the following page will have the food images. For the food image page I would probably like one full page image or would like to have something with one main food image and 2 smaller images as well (so I can show the cooking process). Otherwise just one main image of the finished product might be fine.
On the text page, I would like it to have the recipe title, also a column on the left hand side with details about the country of origin (where the food is from), and about the recipe owner (and a space for a photograph of the recipe owner), then the next column (wider) will have the cooking ingredients and method. The other page will have the big image or one large photo and a few smaller ones.
So what I would need is:
• Just a 2 page template with possibly 3 different designs/colours (I will re-use this template for each different recipe)
• A contents page (showing chapters)
• One full information page about different countries (which would have the country title at the top, some wording, and some photographs - the photographs I will insert later but I just want a mock up design where I can later insert the photographs)
• A front & back cover for the cookbook (but still need to decide on how that would be set out). I have a name for the cook book already but for the purpose of this, I would like 2 lines of text on the front cover which can be mock wording and would probably have a real photograph/s on the front cover along with the book title. For the person who I select for the job, I will then give the name of the book title.
The images that I have attached are examples of the type of layout I would like. I would like something like the first set of images but the first column would need to have a section for a photograph of a person underneath the writing).
The PDF that I have attached gives an idea of how I would like the layout to be (I have just put boxes around things so that you can get an idea of where I would like things positioned, but it doesn’t have to have boxes like that).
If you require any further information, please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online