design and implement an E-Commerce web application that sells products (of your choice) and
should allow users to browse the products, add products to a shopping cart, and checkout items in
the cart. Your application should be visually appealing with good usability and the above
A report (of at least 7 pages) should be submitted which should include the following:
Title page (project name, group names, and IDs)
Table of contents
• To web applications, their benefits to businesses, example web
applications, popular technologies for web application development.
• Purpose and description of your web application, benefits.
• Technologies/CMS used for the implementation and their
advantages over other related technologies
Design and implementation
• Snapshot of all the web application pages.
• Difficulties encountered with the implementation and how they were
• A summary of your web application, benefits, and ways of improving
• Books or websites used.
. Provide necessary directions to execute your application in
the Blackboard notes area. The report and video files should be submitted separately (on
Blackboard) and not included in the zip file (of the application).
12 freelancers are bidding on average $491 for this job