I'm looking to get a flow chart made up for my tuition college website which will outline the main features of our service.
I have attached two files: one is a rough sketch of what I think the flow chart could look like, and the second contains all the text that corresponds to each 'box'.
I'm happy for the graphic designer to have relative creative freedom on this project; the main things I'm looking for are:
- teal/charcoal/white OR orange/charcoal/white colour scheme (would be great if two versions could be made up so that we can decide which looks better)
- four "big/bold" boxes which contain our main sell points, and other "broken/dotted/transparent" boxes (or just floating text) to indicate smaller, related things which add value to the main boxes
- I am still working on the text for two of the main boxes, "READY FOR EXAMS" and "SUPPORT ECOSYSTEM", so for those it would be great to just leave space for the text to be added later.
- Each box should have a graphic, and those graphics relating to the big boxes could be a little more prominent than those relating to the small boxes.
- Silhouette-style graphics might be the nicest way to achieve a clean and impactful aesthetic, but if you have any other ideas I am happy to hear them.
Happy to answer any additional questions about the job/discuss options or any issues with the designer. Will provide a link to the website via PM.
PS: it would be great if you could send through examples of their previous work or do a sample of one of the boxes to figure out your style! =)
Added most recent flowchart text file!
* Looking for somebody who is happy for us to review the product/work together to ensure a quality finish.
* Has interesting ideas on silhouette graphics for the bold and 'floating' text boxes.
* Can communicate reasonably well in English so there is no confusion
57 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hi James, Graphics design : ============ All Portfolio : [url removed, login to view] We will appreciate if you kindly start PMB, so we can start discussion with you regarding the project. Regards, Abhisek