Design a flowchart for a high school tuition college website
This project received 61 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $101 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 AUD / hour
I'm looking to get a flow chart made up for my tuition college website which will outline the main features of our service.
I have attached two files: one is a rough sketch of what I think the flow chart could look like, and the second contains all the text that corresponds to each 'box'.
I'm happy for the graphic designer to have relative creative freedom on this project; the main things I'm looking for are:
- teal/charcoal/white OR orange/charcoal/white colour scheme (would be great if two versions could be made up so that we can decide which looks better)
- four "big/bold" boxes which contain our main sell points, and other "broken/dotted/transparent" boxes (or just floating text) to indicate smaller, related things which add value to the main boxes
- I am still working on the text for two of the main boxes, "READY FOR EXAMS" and "SUPPORT ECOSYSTEM", so for those it would be great to just leave space for the text to be added later.
- Each box should have a graphic, and those graphics relating to the big boxes could be a little more prominent than those relating to the small boxes.
- Silhouette-style graphics might be the nicest way to achieve a clean and impactful aesthetic, but if you have any other ideas I am happy to hear them.
Happy to answer any additional questions about the job/discuss options or any issues with the designer. Will provide a link to the website via PM.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online