I am looking for someone to write a gift and membership card program for a web site that is built but not live yet. You will need to be able to write a program that will be compatible with our existing site with the following options.
The web link below is the web page design that we want to duplicate
[url removed, login to view]
1) The gift card page will need to be programmed to accommodate four gift card designs (the designs have already been created).
2) The program for the gift cards need to have the ability for the customer to purchase a physical card which will be postal mailed to them. All physical cards are numbered sequentially which will in turn be tied to the dollar amount for which the customer has chosen the value of the card to be.
3) The second program will be to send a virtual gift card electronically via email to someone. The virtual version will have to have a program written for it to accommodate the stored value of the amount that the customer has chosen it to be.
4) The membership card page will have two different % discount cards/options for the customers to choose from. These cards will be physically postal mailed to each new member. These designs also have already been created. The membership card will need to be incorporated into the gift card page as an additional option for the customers.
5) The membership cards are numbered sequentially which will in turn be a set % 0ff the customers purchase. In addition to the cards being physically mailed to the customer, there needs to be a program written that will tie that members discount to their personal account within our site so that when ever they place an order that their member discount will automatically be taken off their total purchase and their free shipping with the specific purchase of $75 or more will also be taken automatically once their total reaches that amount.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $656 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.