- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 20
Take the following logo, and modify it:
1. Make two logos; one B&W, one color.
2. Keep the number of K's to 3 (as shown).
3. The logos should be [url removed, login to view] inches cube.
4. The letter K should become three dimensional. It's thickness should be [url removed, login to view] inch thick.
5. The corners should be cut at 45 degrees such that they look like wooden boards constructed.
6. The three colors of the color logo are: Blue K becomes Red; Red K becomes Green; Black K becomes Blue (RGB True Colors).
7. Need 600 dpi print quality.
8. Need grayscale such that all intersections show (shadows may be required).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online