We are a rapidly growing Management Consulting, Digital Marketing, Cloud Services Consulting, + Business Process Management firm catering to the needs of small and mid-size businesses. Our international team of young, dynamic, and truly exceptional people works round- the-clock to help our clients’ businesses grow.
We're seeking curious, intelligent, ethical, and driven staff who possess a great deal of personal and professional integrity.
If you are an outstanding individual seeking to be part of a community of highly ambitious, driven and truly exceptional people, then B3 is the place for you.
* Work with exceptional people and innovative clients from around the world
* Grow to your full potential by working in a zero-politics culture where radical honesty and transparency are practiced,
* Drive change to build economic value and maximize social impact,
* Grow businesses each day with relentless, iterative effort, and measurement,
* Solve tough and commanding problems with integrity,
* Learn and develop your skills and knowledge across a variety of specialties,
* Contribute to a meritocratic, diverse, honest, and technology-focused culture,
* Build a service-oriented business that seeks to revolutionize the business world with a value based ideal of ethical profit-making
Job / Tasks
Currently, the role involves handling the day-to-day administrative functions for the smooth running of our marketing campaign for a US-based industry leader. The campaign reaches over 5 million people in the US daily. The role can grow to a full-time marketing assistant position with an ability to work on several different projects. It could later involve working on strategy, automation, workflows, and other marketing related tasks.
The ideal candidate would have copywriting, marketing automation setup, and strategy experience.
Education / Work experience
The best person for this MUST have some CRM/Marketing automation experience: Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience including certifications from Hubspot marketing training, Google Certifications, or some experience on marketing platforms. Ideally, studied marketing, or digital marketing.
CRM/Marketing automation experience – Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On
Certifications from Hubspot
Experience on different marketing platforms
Education - studied marketing, or digital marketing
Possesses copywriting skills (preferred)
Profile / Psychology / Culture
The ideal candidate must be:
Self-driven and highly self-analytical
Open to feedback and devoted to constant self-improvement
Able to handle pressure and strict deadlines
Accountable and possess a strong sense of personal responsibility
Able to think outside the box and critically analyze things
We are a value-based organization functioning on the innovative model of radical transparency and complete honesty. The ideal candidate possesses a great deal of integrity and has the ability to act from a place of high ethical standards.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
This is an excellent job for me! I can start working on this as soon as possible. Don't forget to check out my portfolio and reviews. Thanks! Let's chat soon!