Mobile Application Graphic Designer
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $10608 HKD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$6000 - $12000 HKD
● INNOPI is a Research and Development company specializing in the medical and environmental fields. Its headquarters are located in Hong Kong.
● INNOPI is part of a group with subsidiaries in Switzerland, France, Mexico, Taiwan and China with over 350 employees. It was founded in 2012.
● INNOPI is investing in the development of a whole range of innovative, web-connected devices whose purpose is to
○ optimize people’s health management
○ enhance their well-being
○ and monitor the quality of their environment.
● The first products will be brought to the market by the end of 2013.
We are looking for a graphic designer for mobile application to create a graphical and functional model of our mobile applications. It must take into account the user experience and usability of the App.
The web designer will:
• Identify the needs of the user while taking into account the constraints.
• Establish the graphic and visual identity of App.
• Undertake models
• Design illustrations, animations, fonts.
• Respect the ergonomic constraints.
• Monitor and update all graphic elements.
- Degree/ Higher Diploma in webdesign, graphic or relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in graphic design:
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Fireworks (and work to create the image)
• Adobe Flash (for creating animations)
• Adobe Dreamweaver (for HTML and CSS development)
• Image Ready
• After Effect
- Translation capacity artistic application and justification of graphics and functional choice.
- Ability to work in an emergency, to work independently and under pressure ; anticipate needs, adapt.
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- Fluent English
- Experience of teamwork with development teams in US, Japan, or Europe appreciated.
- Resident in Hong Kong
• Having an artistic sense stated
• Be creative / imaginative
• Be methodical, rigorous, independent
• Demonstrate responsiveness and adaptability
Relational and commercial qualities:
• Be open, to listen and understand
• Be dynamic, have a sense of initiative
• Ability to convince
We offer attractive remuneration package to the competent candidates. Please send your resume with expected salary to INNOVATIVE PRECISION INSTRUMENTS LTD. 1/F, Lakeside 1, 8 Science Park West Avenue, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online