Print design for postcard
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
Looking for a solid graphics designer for postcard design project. Creativity is a must and portfolio demonstrating your work is required.
There are at least three themes available for the designer to choose from and implement. The design should be completed in Adobe Illustrator and meet USPS requirement in terms of format, layout, etc for 4x6 postcards.
Designer is expected to turnaround one of the supplied themes within two days of project start. Quick and easy project for those with the talent and experience.
Please be advised of the following:
1) A full and complete copyright release, royalty free, is required.
2) The deliverables at completion include the all source including Adobe Illustrator file(s), etc. NOTE - Adobe Photoshop will not be accepted in lieu of Adobe Illustrator.
3) If selected you are expected to turnaround theme within 2 days of project start.
4) You will be compensated via PayPal or Escrow within 1 days of project closeout including handoff of deliverables. This provides time to review the files you submit for accuracy.
5.) Time is of importance. If you do not deliver mocks/concepts within 2 days of project start, the project will be canceled with any payment to you and a negative rating will be left for you. Quite simply dont waste my time if you are not experienced and cant deliver and i will not waste your time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online