Redesign Existing 9 Flow and Process Charts for Reusable Microsoft Office Word Doc File Format
The existing 9 flow charts, tables, exhibits will be provided. They must be "redesigned" into "new" designs encompassing the
same data and idea from the original. They must all match as if they were intended to be considered originating from the same source. They must be highly professional, complex, and technically efficient to support the main idea. This work is not for a technical programmer or someone like that.
This is design work. Someone who has not only good ideas, but good eyes, good vision. This is bona fide graphic designer work. Someone who
is good with flow charts, visio, word, graphic design, etc.
Project Key Points
1. Must be able to fit into normal 81/2 x 11 margins. Do not send the final that cannot fit into these margins.
2. Provide four Final Versions, not to select just one, but I need all five versions
3. The wording within the chart must be accessible for future editing, and must not be sent in a format that can't be edited in Word
4. Any basic design that a school age child can design will be rejected and you will not be paid.
5. You must be able to perform at the level you claim on your offer to accept this work, and the historical work you "claimed" to have completed.
6. All the capability you claim must be demonstrated by your work or it will be rejected and you will not be paid.
7. If you go beyond the time you claim to complete the project, I will stop the work and cancel the project.
8. All versions submitted must have a matching theme such that they work together and are elaborate. They don't look like a rag tag group of charts
piece meal together from several separate sources or designers.
9. I will need to inspect the work before I pay the milestone. I will reject work that isn't excellent. I will not pay if the work is not as promised. My history is sufficient to qualify or attest my payment ability.
The budget is $100 US.