Our website Kirra Sports Club, which is yet to go live is: [url removed, login to view]
Two of our competitors for which I would like to base our website off to some degree are:
1. www. [url removed, login to view] (Favorite)
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. Here is a third just for reference: [url removed, login to view]
* I would like to keep to our same 'layout' unless you can convince me otherwise to change it.
* We want to extend the actual website layout to fit across the whole page so it's consisten on all monitors (i.e - Very much to what you see on the twintowns & currumbin rsl websites)
* Ideally, what I'm looking for is for a designer to be able to tweak the graphics thus making the feel / aesthetics of the website more crisp & professional looking (i.e. borders, parts of the layout, fonts, titles, shadows, buttons, links e.t.c). I may of missed out on somethings - but i hope you get the idea
* recommend / changing the composition and transition of colors within the bacground of the website and in various pages.
* changing the look / layout / feel of how our online forms are (i.e. Look at: [url removed, login to view])
* mouse over effects with various graphics (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
The two example websites would be a good starting point to the level of detail and professionalism we would require from the freelancer.
If you further have skill with converting the graphics to web format (let me know if you can do this also).
Ideally, we are looking for a graphic design specialist who has great attention to detail - when it comes to telling a story or taking the customer on a journey thus creating creating a great web experience for them.
**** Please Note: we are in the process of getting professional photos snapped of our food and scenery within the club. These will be made available within the next few days ***
58 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
Hello, Ohk got it, I have gone through project description,I would like to discuss to clear my understanding of requirements. I can share some latest design samples.I am ready to start. Kind Regards, Superiar