Strategic Plan Poster Design
This project was awarded to Barbosa74 for $25 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 AUD / hour
BRIEF FOR DESIGN PROJECT
The ISIS Foundation has a project for the design of a poster that needs to be completed this month.
The ISIS team recently finalised the ISIS Group strategic plan which clarifies our purpose and identifies Big Hairy Audacious Goals we will try to reach over the next 30 years. We put together a diagram which represents this strategic plan including our purpose, pillars of excellence, our development philosophy, culture and values and our goals and actions.
Here is a quick explanation of all the different pieces represented in the diagram and why they are important, and how they are represented:
- Our purpose is at the top of the page because it represents why ISIS exists. It is our main reason for being, above all else.
- Our Pillars of Excellence represent how we do the work we do. They are the approaches we take to achieving our purpose – the different mechanisms we use for our work. We always deliver best practice service, we use research in everything we do and we are working towards a model which allows for knowledge sharing across different organisations and companies.
- Our development philosophy, culture and values are at the core of work. These are our mentality around who we are and how we do our work – the mentality that we have. We need them to be represented throughout every part of the strategy.
- Our Big Hair Audacious Goals are what we are reach towards. They are almost unachievable but what we strive to do with our work. They are our horizon for the future.
- We have also identified 3 to 5 year goals which we are working towards to move towards achieving our 30 year goals. They are more reachable stepping stones to get us to that 30 year horizon.
- To achieve these 3 to 5 year goals we have the actions that will take to reach our goals. They are the smaller/shorter-term steps we take to reach our goals and achieve our purpose.
Objective: To convert the power point strategic plan into an A1 size poster that uses our brand, look and feel to communicate our strategy in a clear way to all internal and external stakeholders (this poster will also be put up on our website).
Resources: Attached is the current diagram of our Strategy Plan, our Brand Guidelines and two posters that have been previously designed for us on development philosophy and culture and values
We are looking for: Quotes from you for this project by close of business Friday 6 July. Please include in the quote an estimate which will include two options that are different concepts of our look and feel. We anticipate two rounds of changes once we have selected a design we want to move forward. Please also include some samples of your work for us to have a look at as well.
We will select a designer for the project by COB Monday, 9 July 2012
The two design options will be due to us on 16 July and the final design will be due on 24 July.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online