Friendly Cactus Game Studios is looking for talented 2-D artists to participate in HOPA casual game production.
- make graphical contentent to suit the given style and gameplay of the project
- assist with producers, art director and engineers to achieve the best results of work
- follow technical requirements and finish artwork on time and in compliance with given description
- expert in Photoshop (digital painting)
- ability to adhere to established style
- ability to make correction depending on the feedback of art director and producers
- ability to estimate time for completion of a given task - work experience in other HOPA titles is a strong plus
Please, follow your replies with links to portfolio, names of the titles you participated, and expected cost for a*:
- HO scene background (1024x768, 100 dpi)
- HO scene items layout
- Quest scene background (1024x768, 100 dpi)
- Zoom backgound (800x640, 100 dpi)
- Minizoom background (256x256, 100 dpi) * given that you will be provided with sketch.
We look forward to working with you!
5 freelancers are bidding on average $713 for this job
Hi, i've worked with game studios before, please check my portfolio to see the quality of my work: danfs.weebly.com I would like to know more about the project, for e.g., how many "- HO scene items layout " Cheers!