writing a comparative study between C++ 2011 and python.
• Problem: A clear description of the problem and objective of your work. It should motivate your work by arguing that this is an important problem
• Related work: A good summary and analysis of the work relevant to your project. Everything you describe should be related directly to your project: (use research papers – journal or conference proceedings)
o Why is it relevant? (Don't assume the reader can read your mind.)
o If it attempts to solve a similar problem, why is your approach different?
o What ideas in the other project can be applied to your project?
• Comparison: This section should make it clear what exactly you did, and how it relates to the problem you motivated in the first section.
• Sample Implementation.
• Evaluation: This section should provide objective and subjective arguments showing how well your comparison/analysis addressed the problem.
• Conclusion: What has the programming languages community learned from your work? Your conclusions should be supported by your evaluation section