HTML/CSS fix - Repost
This project has been awarded to niravvirani17 for $33 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$33 USD
I have this design here: [url removed, login to view] and it needs some fixes here and there:
[url removed, login to view] button should be all HTML/CSS, no images.
2. The header where the logo and navigation is should not be fixed.
3. Use only one font-family for headings (h1 h2 h3.... should have -> font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif;) and one for other elements (p, span, label, input etc shoudl have -> font-family: Calibri, Times, sans-serif)
4. In some widths the layout is messed up. On the attached screenshots I will write the width where this happens, and you can install a chrome extension in order to be able to better debug; it is called "Window Resizer" and here is the url: [url removed, login to view] - see attached picture
5. On Ipad, the design is also messed up, please see attached screenshots. You can test it at following urls [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] - see attached picture
6. For widths smaller than 1200px the shadows from above and below "Watch video should be removed" - see attached picture
Please see attached pictures for a better explanation. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online