- I need 3 simple XHTML pages done with primefaces for java jsf.
- There is no java coding required, but if you don't know primefaces+java+jsf, don't apply to this project.
- Even if there is not java coding required (no event handlers), I still need a working eclipse (indigo) project.
- You must use primefaces 4.
- Please see the attached files for the first 2 XHTML pages, and the third one is just a html editor widget that will load in tab 2 of the notebook (tabmenu).
- The XHTML pages must adapt to different browser size (for different desktop screen sizes) and the widgets must adapt if there is a window or frame resize.
- Widget resize: on the first tab from the notebook (_pageNotebook1), there are text fields and list boxes; those widget width must follow the frame resizing (you might have to write 1 or 2 lines of java to handle this)
- You have to be able to include any icons from the internet in the toolbar
- The menu bar and tool bar, and other widgets must be of the same size as the ones in the primefaces demo page on their website
- You must be able to change the theme (maybe not at runtime, but at least at compile time) and the widget size must be the same across all themes
7 freelancers are bidding on average $219 for this job
I will do it. Let me analysis and get back to you on it. What else i can write here, just select me, i will start work on it. and rest you know all my previous work. with regards
Hi I have the expertise in the technologies required for this project and I can do it as I can see it in attachment. Let me know if you are interested. Regards Amit