3 XHTML simple pages for JAVA JSF
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $219 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
- I need 3 simple XHTML pages done with primefaces for java jsf.
- There is no java coding required, but if you don't know primefaces+java+jsf, don't apply to this project.
- Even if there is not java coding required (no event handlers), I still need a working eclipse (indigo) project.
- You must use primefaces 4.
- Please see the attached files for the first 2 XHTML pages, and the third one is just a html editor widget that will load in tab 2 of the notebook (tabmenu).
- The XHTML pages must adapt to different browser size (for different desktop screen sizes) and the widgets must adapt if there is a window or frame resize.
- Widget resize: on the first tab from the notebook (_pageNotebook1), there are text fields and list boxes; those widget width must follow the frame resizing (you might have to write 1 or 2 lines of java to handle this)
- You have to be able to include any icons from the internet in the toolbar
- The menu bar and tool bar, and other widgets must be of the same size as the ones in the primefaces demo page on their website
- You must be able to change the theme (maybe not at runtime, but at least at compile time) and the widget size must be the same across all themes
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online