I would like to test how the page rendering must be changed to really measure the rendering time of links to distinguish unvisited from visited links.
I have created a demo, but the demo does not capture differences. So there must be additional changes in the rendering of the page to make the difference visible. Probably insertion of a complex animation or something similar.
ATTENTION: I will only accept bids if you message me with your bid:
1. Explain to me why my demo did not capture the time differences!
2. Explain your approach to make the difference measurable and explain why you think it will work!
1. Create Demo
2. Provide Code
You may discuss solutions with me on chat.
I found tutorial how to do this. You have to read the first part of the article - pages 4-12. Message me to receive the tutorial!
1. use requestAnimationFrame API
2. increase blur radius and add multiple text shadows of text to increase rendering time
3. force style update (IE, Firefox) and href update (chrome)
4. First load univisted links then change to link target to be tested (Chrome)
5. (Implement calibration method using text shadow) - optional
3 freelancers are bidding on average $133 for this job
hi, Let's discuss. I am ready to help you. skills : php, mysql, wordpress, html, css, jquery. Also ready to research anything as per requirements. thanks! R i