Frontend developer to work on Rails web app (HTML/CSS/JS/Bootstrap)
- Status Closed
- Budget £2 - £5 GBP / hour
- Total Bids 10
I have a Ruby on Rails project already completed from a build perspective and a fully completed HTML design.
- The HTML/CSS is 80% complete using Bootstrap v2 but there is outstanding HTML elements that require positioning/styling and implementing into rails views
- The rails app is already 90% complete (the build is still continuing)
- The HTML/CSS layouts, templates etc need to be added to the rails app for certain sections
- Experience with responsive Bootstrap is a must
- Experience with GIT source control and ideally on Linux/PgSql
Please show me example pieces of work.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online