HTML form with JQuery/CSS
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 47
the project is to built a custom HTML form (included as a JPG file).
1. On the initial screen just a few INPUT fields are displayed (text, checkbox and buttons);
2. When a user clicks on a button new input areaas are displayed (toggle) on the screen. User can fill the new fields or click the button again to clean the form and hide those fields;
3. The same button can be displayed several times. Like on the JPG file: user can click "cat" for himself and then chose "sister" and "cat".
the whole fomr will be sent to the server using SUBMIT button. It's unknown how many recursive buttons will be clicked (like "sitster" has a "cat" and another "sister" with a "cat", etc) and all of this values should be sent to the servers as separate NAME=VALUE pair.
Also keep in mind the following requirements:
1. Cross-platform HTML. It should work on mobile (IPAD/Safari) and desktop browsers (chrome or you make a call)
2. code should be optimized -- smaller size - better.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online