the project is to built a custom HTML form (included as a JPG file).
1. On the initial screen just a few INPUT fields are displayed (text, checkbox and buttons);
2. When a user clicks on a button new input areaas are displayed (toggle) on the screen. User can fill the new fields or click the button again to clean the form and hide those fields;
3. The same button can be displayed several times. Like on the JPG file: user can click "cat" for himself and then chose "sister" and "cat".
the whole fomr will be sent to the server using SUBMIT button. It's unknown how many recursive buttons will be clicked (like "sitster" has a "cat" and another "sister" with a "cat", etc) and all of this values should be sent to the servers as separate NAME=VALUE pair.
Also keep in mind the following requirements:
1. Cross-platform HTML. It should work on mobile (IPAD/Safari) and desktop browsers (chrome or you make a call)
2. code should be optimized -- smaller size - better.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
I am ready and expert in Website Design, Graphic Design and Development in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, AJAX, CMS and MySQL. I have 6+ years of experience and ready to start work now.
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..
Ready to start "NOW " Give me chance to prove my ability and also quality work i am waiting your positive replay from your side i am highly interested to work with you