I am setting up an online apparel shop on Magento. The e-commerce law in my country requires that a custom sales agreement be created and agreed by the customer with every transaction just before checkout.
Please make sure you understand these before quoting and don't ask for a price change half way through the project.
Here is what I need:
- In our Magento shop site, when the User is on the last step of checkout (Step 5 in onepage checkout)
- Here User has to check a box to agree with our Agreement
- I will provide the text for this Agreement as an HTML file with HTML remarks and placeholders to indicate where the variables should be inserted for easy editing.
- YOU will write the code to dynamically create this Agreement incorporating info user has already provided including:
user contact details
shopping cart items with prices
After User pays and checks out:
- YOU will write the code so this custom created Agreement will be stored in the database.
- YOU will write the code so User will be able to click a link to see this and print it in their My Account/My Orders table as in "View Order/Reorder/**you will add this** View Agreement"
- YOU will write the code so Admin will be able to see and print it in admin panel Sales/Orders/**you will add this** Agreements tab on the left
- YOU will write the code to create a cron job to delete these agreements after 3 years.
- Changes has to be made in Local, no edits allowed in Magento core.
- YOU will make a COMPLETE list of new files created and edits in existing files.