- Excellent knowledge of C#/[url removed, login to view] (.NET versions 3.5, 4.0, 4.5)
- Excellent knowledge of WinForms/WP
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
- Able to write technical documentation
- Commitment to producing the best product in the available time
- XAML (WPF and/or Silverlight)
- Developing desktop applications with MS WPF/ WinForms technolog
- C# / ASP.NET 3.5 / 4.0 Development experience
- AJAX / GUI Development
- SQL Server (SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
I am looking for a talented, fast, efficient and accurate developer to help me lift off an existing desktop software! The software is a download manager. There are some drawbacks on the latest released version and many missing features. Our current programmer does great work but he has been assigned with new projects and he have no time enough to continuously optimizing and upgrading it.
I believe that attitude is more important than aptitude. That means, even if you don’t have all the skills above, but you can demonstrate you have a superior level of dedication, attention to detail and intelligence you will get chosen.
Since this is a long term position, this will not be rushed. It takes time to built a good working relationship. You will be assigned to perform a test on the project you will work prior your hiring. You will be given software requirements and when you are ready, you will be given a link for the test. The test must be completed within six (6) hours. If you pass the test, you get hired.
Then, you will be assigned to create plugins for a start and you will be be paid at minimum hourly rates, that is 3$/h. If you are an outstanding developer, you will be given the code to rebuild it and if you bring results we can re-negotiate your remuneration. So, this really is an opportunity for you to show what you can do!
Even when the project is completed, we may have ongoing coding and maintenance work for you on a part-time basis or even full-time if a new project arise.
- Rebuild Code
- Fix bugs
- Add new features
- Add new gui
- Perform basic beta test
- Create plugins
- Create change logs
- Well documented code, so it can be read if future
- Answer users’ emails/posts
- Collaborate with other developers for software optimization and integration
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
- Must provide daily log of tasks completed along with time consumed
- Must be accessible, online and on Skype and Freelancer TimeTracker during agreed-upon office hours
PS: If you have a portfolio please include it
38 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Hello I have enough skills which fit your requirement. I think it'd better to have a discussion together. Please tell me when you have time to chat with me. Regards
Hello sir, I have gone through your requirements , i have more then 6 years experience of working with .net , i can do your work, please contact me to discuss. Regards Rony